What We Do
Creating healthy, productive and positively energized teams.
We get to the heart of what’s working, and what isn’t, making clear what stays – and what needs to change. We work with you to create practical, actionable roadmaps for success that are geared toward long-term, viable change and continued momentum.
Training – Creating positive behavioral team changes
Our team focused Training Programs are designed to be fun, experiential, practical and easy to implement. We have helped develop employees at every level, specifically with team members to work more effectively with each other. The framework for all of our existing and customized programs begins with “Burke’s 3-A Sustainable Change Model™”. This methodology and approach is why we’ve been able help to create successful teamwork and lasting positive employee growth.
We understand that learning transfer is one of the greatest and most important challenges facing HR, L&D and Management. Our experience shows that truly sustainable behavioral shifts come from repetition, therefore, we provide time for teams to practice in the training room. We assign accountability teams to further encourage continuing the practice back on the job. This support system fosters continuous learning – and ultimately improves performance, productivity and relationships within the team.
Each of our program series are purposefully designed to focus on creating real behavioral changes and shifting mindsets to achieve sustainable outcomes. Our programs are built into bite-sized 3-6 hour sessions so that they are digestible, easy to apply and include a follow-up. We can also customize a training series that meet your specific business needs.
We use a variety of tools to gain a better understanding of your teams and workplace culture, to optimize training time, and to ensure we meet your needs. Our easily implemented solutions help clients develop productive energizing work habits used on a daily basis – so you begin to see business results immediately.
All programs can be customized, or we can design one based on your specific needs.
If you are interested in a motivational keynote, breakout or team event, contact us.
“The Team Energy™ Program helped me recognize that others on my team have different strengths and that was very insightful.”
Some of our most popular integrated solutions include:
- The Energy Inventory
- A competency + strengths-based approach to Teambuilding
- Bite-sized learning (2-6 hour learning modules)
- Discuss, solve and implement team solutions
- Fun activities for increased engagement and learning
- Accountability teams
- 21-Day Energy Challenge™ (online follow-up)
- Meeting efficiency™ tools
- The Energy Quiz™
- Strengthscope™ – assessment tools for individuals and teams
- Energy Management Index™
We begin in collaboration. We listen to your concerns, challenges and identify the results you ideally want to achieve. Our process is easy yet robust. We see things that others miss, allowing us to uncover the root cause(s) of what’s working and not working. We are then able to develop a strategic solution that directly addresses your needs. Our methodology includes utilizing a myriad of assessments, activities, tools, training and techniques to ensure you are satisfied by the results.
We care about creating practical and achievable action plans so you can be successful in making the changes you want.
“We’ve seen many success factors including an overall increase in morale, motivation and commitment to results.”Teresa Ortiz
Our Consulting Services
- Team Development
- Strategic Planning
- Coaching – Individuals and Teams
- Performance Management System – Career pathing
- Organizational Development
- Conduct Focus Groups
- Address team challenges – discuss, solve and implement solutions
- Identify and bridge Communication, cultural and team-related gaps
- Customize Fun activities for increased engagement and learning
- Facilitate Team Time Series:
- Identify and clarify Team Roles/Responsibilities
- Determine and clarify Vision, Mission, Values & Goals for newly formed, cross-functional or merging teams
- Identify and Develop Process/systems for better team efficiency
- Facilitate Team Action
- Energy Management Index – tool for assessing individual, team or organizational energy levels
We care about our clients and their success. We view our success by your results. We enjoy our work and have fun doing it.