If you are struggling, like so many, to find time to care for yourself, JumpStart helps you build a self-care practice that boosts resilience, prevents burnout and helps you re-balance. Engage in a variety of activities and determine which ones work for you. You will learn how to create a personalized self-care toolkit that puts you on your to-do list. Consider this a gift to yourself, you deserve it.
- Lower stress and avoid burnout by discovering practical ways to prioritize time for yourself
- Identify healthy coping strategies that work best for you at work and home
- Recognize what keeps you stuck and how to get unstuck
- Learn what’s in and out of your control and what you can do about it
- Become more self-aware so you can take meaningful action
- Create a simple, personalized self-care toolkit that you can implement on the job or at anytime
- Be supported by others: in person, on Zoom, or with a buddy system (varies by program)
Format, Features & Fees:
- JumpStart Online: $99 per person (Group discounts available)
- Online self-paced program with 21 insightful lessons. Average time to complete the course is 6-8 hours. Benefits include the flexibility to complete the program at your convenience, and even as little as 15 minutes any time of day, with engaging activities to help you develop healthy coping strategies, and the buddy system (optional, although recommended).
- JumpStart Live: $199 per person
- 4 week program, meets on Zoom once a week for 60-minutes. Benefits include real-time interaction with facilitator and other participants, group activities, live Q&A, and the option to have ongoing support from your cohort. Space is limited. Contact us for upcoming dates.
- JumpStart Teams: Custom Quote
- Customized program to prevent burnout for groups, cross-functional, or in tact-teams from a single organization, based on the needs and challenges of the group.
- JumpStart Retreat: Custom Quote
- 3-day in-person program hosted at a luxury, full-service resort and spa (on hold for now). We plan to resume in Fall 2021! Sign up for our mailing list to stay up to date.