Coaching & Consulting Services
Get hands-on support
Solutions for well-being
We begin in collaboration. We listen to your concerns, challenges and identify the results you ideally want to achieve. Our process is simple, yet robust. Our expertise is empowering women managers and leaders to thrive at work and in life. We help you make the changes you want to make and help you prioritize well-being along the way. When leaders are aware of their own stress levels and take action for self-care, their staff, teams and organization benefits.
Did you know when employees have decreased stress, less conflict and lean into their strengths, it helps to prevent burnout? According to Stress in America’s latest report, 87% of Americans are feeling high levels of stress. We can help. We do this by seeing things that others miss, allowing us to help you uncover the root cause(s) of what’s working and not working.
Our coaching conversation model or training programs increase accountability, awareness and leads to positive and purposeful change. Whether it’s to identify your roadblocks and stressors, uncover blind spots, gain clarity or show you how to break unhealthy habits that get in the way of being your most effective and joyful self. We do this in conversation; discuss, solve and help you implement a viable solution that directly addresses your needs. ECG’s methodology includes utilizing a myriad of techniques, tools, training and assessments to ensure you are satisfied by the results.
We care about creating practical, healthy solutions and achievable action plans so you can be successful in making the changes you want.
Coaching is a guided conversation between the coach and the client.
It is not for everyone.
It’s for those who are ready and willing to commit to invest in their growth and success. Learn how to shift unproductive behaviors or beliefs that get in the way of being your best self, leader, manager, parent, entrepreneur or employee. Do you want to:
- Become a more visible and valuable leader
- Make a career or life change
- Get a promotion
- Be an Empowered Leader
- Resolve conflict within a team or between individuals
- Prepare for an interview
- Create and sustain a self-care practice
- Lower stress levels or prevent burnout
Our proven process is thought-provoking and flexible, designed to inspire you to maximize personal and professional potential. Through ongoing prompts, questions and suggestions, it provides awareness to whatever is getting in the way of what you want to achieve at work or in life by determining what is stopping you achieve the results you say you want. We are your sounding board, challenger and supporter, we hold you accountable for helping you reach your goal. Your success is our success!
Coaching facilitates clarity to create personal, professional or business goals and carry out identified recommended actions or strategies to achieve them. Our most popular coaching programs “Mindful Leadership”, “Women in Leadership” and Self-care in Action – are designed for managers, directors, top talent and emerging leaders (minimum 3-6 month commitment). ECG’s coaching conversation model increases accountability, awareness and leads to positive behavioral and purposeful action-based change. Coaching is not therapy (see disclaimer below).
Are you ready to ELEVATE?
- Elevate Your Life – 5 secrets for living with “Joie De Vivre”
- Stop Burnout Before it Stops You
- Ten Tips for Being a Valuable Office Professional
- Teamwork at its Best
- What’s your Energy Impact and Why it Matters?
- Energy Boosters, Busters and Vampires
- PAUSE – How 15 Minutes can transform your life
- Why I-Matter – How to be Seen, Valued and Heard
- For Women Only – 7 ways to Be an Empowered Leader
What We Offer
- Management or Leadership coaching for women
- Team development
- Address team challenges or conflicts – discuss, solve and implement solutions
- Elevate Your Life: A Women’s Leadership and Coaching Program
- Conduct focus groups or needs assessment
- Identify and bridge communication and team-related gaps
- Facilitate “Energy Booster” series
- Identify and clarify team roles/responsibilities
- Create and clarify vision, mission, values & goals for newly formed, cross-functional or merging teams
- Customization and content development for training programs
Confidentiality & Disclaimer
All coaching conversations are kept in the strictest professional confidentiality. Of course, law does not protect the confidential communication between coach and client, as coaching is neither of health care nor a legal nature. Your coach will have to suspend this confidentiality agreement in the following cases:
- You report imminent suicidal or homicidal ideation
- You report abuse or neglect of a child, dependent or older adult
- Your coach is ordered by a court of law to do so
Please note that you are responsible for your health and well-being at all times during coaching, as in every other area of life. Coaching does not offer medical care, health care, or rehabilitative advice. If you have health care or medical concerns, we recommend that you consult a healthcare professional. If you have any questions regarding your ability to participate in coaching, please consult your doctor or health care professional prior to the start of your engagement with Energy Catalyst Group.
To make the most of your coaching session be sure this time is uninterrupted. Choose a place that is relaxing and allows you to be 100% focused and present. This is your time to focus on you.
Positive results for our clients
Talk to us about how we can help you or your team thrive.