Coaching & Consulting Services
Get hands-on support
Solutions for well-being
We begin in collaboration. We listen to your concerns, challenges and identify the results you ideally want to achieve. Our process is simple yet robust. We see things that others miss, allowing us to uncover the root cause(s) of what’s working and not working.
Whether it’s performance or team related problem or conflict – we discuss, solve and help you implement a viable solution that directly addresses your needs. Our methodology includes utilizing a myriad of techniques, activities, tools, training and assessments to ensure you are satisfied by the results.
We care about creating practical and achievable action plans so you can be successful in making the changes you want.
Coaching is a guided conversation between the coach and the client.
It is not for everyone.
It’s for those who are ready and willing to commit to making real change. Learn how to shift unproductive behaviors or beliefs that get in the way of being your best self, leader, manager, parent, entrepreneur or employee. Do you want to:
- Resolve conflict within a team or between individuals
- Make a career or life change
- Prepare for an interview
- Get a promotion
- Create and sustain a self-care practice
- Become a more visible and valuable contributor
- Increase your self-confidence
The process is thought-provoking and creative, designed to inspire you to maximize personal and professional potential. Through ongoing prompts, questions and suggestions, it provides awareness to whatever is getting in the way of what you want to achieve at work or in life. We do this by determining what is stopping you achieve the results you say you want. We are your sounding board, challenger and supporter, we hold you accountable for doing what you say you want to do.
Coaching facilitates clarity to create personal, professional or business goals and carry out identified recommended actions or strategies to achieve them. Our most popular coaching programs “Mindful Leadership”, “Women in Leadership” and Self-care in Action – are designed for executives, top talent, teams and emerging leaders (minimum 3-6 month commitment). Coaching is not therapy (see disclaimer below).
Are you ready to ELEVATE?
- Elevate Your Life – 5 secrets for living with “Joie De Vivre”
- Self-care; Starts with YOU
- Ten Tips for Being a Valuable Office Professional
- Teamwork at its Best
- What’s your Energy Impact and Why it Matters?
- Energy Boosters, Busters and Vampires
- PAUSE – How 15 Minutes can transform your life
- Why I-Matter – How to be Seen, Valued and Heard
- For Women Only – 7 ways to Be an Empowered Leader
What We Offer
- Leadership coaching
- Team development
- Address team challenges or conflicts – discuss, solve and implement solutions
- Elevate Your Life: A Women’s Leadership and Coaching Program
- Team development
- Conduct focus groups
- Identify and bridge Communication and team-related gaps
- Customize fun activities for increased engagement and learning
- Facilitate “Energy Booster” series
- Identify and clarify team roles/responsibilities
- Identify and develop process/systems for better team efficiency
- Create and clarify vision, mission, values & goals for newly formed, cross-functional or merging teams
- Customization and content development for training programs
Confidentiality & Disclaimer
All coaching conversations are kept in the strictest professional confidentiality. Of course, law does not protect the confidential communication between coach and client, as coaching is neither of health care nor a legal nature. Your coach will have to suspend this confidentiality agreement in the following cases:
- You report imminent suicidal or homicidal ideation
- You report abuse or neglect of a child, dependent or older adult
- Your coach is ordered by a court of law to do so
Please note that you are responsible for your health and well-being at all times during coaching, as in every other area of life. Coaching does not offer medical care, health care, or rehabilitative advice. If you have health care or medical concerns, we recommend that you consult a healthcare professional. If you have any questions regarding your ability to participate in coaching, please consult your doctor or health care professional prior to the start of your engagement with Energy Catalyst Group.
To make the most of your coaching session be sure this time is uninterrupted. Choose a place that is relaxing and allows you to be 100% focused and present. This is your time to focus on you.
Positive results for our clients
Talk to us about how we can help you or your team thrive.