Team Training Programs
Healthy, productive and positively energized people
We have helped develop leaders and employees at every level, and specialize in addressing and preventing workplace burnout. The framework for all of our programs begins with “Burke’s 3-A Sustainable Change Model™”. This methodology helps individuals, teams, and leaders boost their energy to create lasting positive change.
We understand that learning transfer is one of the greatest and most important challenges facing HR, L&D, Management and Individuals. Our experience shows that truly sustainable behavioral shifts come from repetition, therefore, we provide time for participants to practice in and out of the training room. We assign accountability teams to further encourage continuing the practice back on the job and in their day to day life. This support system fosters continuous learning – and ultimately improves performance, productivity, relationships, and overall well-being.
What To Expect
We specialize in helping diverse teams effectively communicate, collaborate and achieve their business results.
We understand that synchronous teamwork is not something you simply manifest by bringing people together. Just by telling people they are part of a team doesn’t make it so. High-performing teams require effective leadership, clear communication, mutual respect, leveraging strengths, and collaboration fostered over time. Positive energized people create a high performing workplace.
Our programs are designed to create lasting behavioral changes and shifting mindsets to achieve sustainable outcomes. ECG programs are built into bite-sized 3-6 hour sessions so that they are digestible, easy to apply and include a follow-up. We use a variety of tools to gain a better understanding of your teams and workplace culture, to optimize training time, and to ensure we meet your needs. Our easily implemented solutions help clients develop productive energizing work habits used on a daily basis – so you begin to see business results immediately.
Our work focuses on bridging cultural, communication, and generational gaps. Below is a list of our most popular training programs. If you have a specific topic you would like to address, let us know. We have a proprietary methodology to quickly get you to the root cause and will customize a training program to meet your needs.
Some of our most popular programs include:
- The Team Energy Program for all types of teams
- High Goals, High Tolls: Reducing Burnout for Higher Performance
- Elevate Your Life: A Women’s Leadership Program
- ReENERGIZE Your Life, a well-being program to recharge
- Energy Equation Program for individuals needing a boost
- JumpStart Self-care for women who want to destress or avoid burnout
- Managing Performance Program to help managers leverage employee strengths
- Empowered Administrative Professional Program
- Overcoming Meeting Madness Program
- Customize any program to fit your specific needs
All programs can be customized, or we can design one based on your specific needs.
If you are interested in a motivational keynote, breakout or team event, contact us.
We work with all types of teams including:
- Newly formed teams
- Management or leadership
- Department teams (Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Administrative support staff
- Team Building
- Conduct Focus Groups
- Address team specific challenges – discuss, solve and implement solutions
- Identify and bridge communication, cultural and team-related gaps
- Customize fun activities for increased engagement and learning
- Facilitate Team Time Series:
- Identify and clarify team roles/responsibilities
- Determine and clarify vision, mission, values & goals for newly formed, cross-functional or merging teams
- Identify and develop process/systems for better team efficiency
- Facilitate team communication or conflicts
- Leadership or Team Coaching
If you would like to discuss our services or inquire about creating a customized program, please complete the contact form below!
Positive results for our clients
Talk to us about how we can help you or your team thrive.